Shaping our future together
TGEU aims to create change at the European level to improve the situation of trans people at the local level. TGEU represents trans people politically and publicly and advocates for their human rights.
TGEU has long-standing experience in engaging and awareness raising with European institutions. Thus, we provide information to and engage with European and international institutions, such as the European Commission, the European Parliament, the Council of Europe, and the OSCE.
TGEU aims to contribute to a Europe where every person can live openly, according to their gender identity and without interference, enjoy their human rights, and share full equality in all spheres of life.
- 405Threats and/or psychological violence
- 392Discriminatory incidents
- 221Abusive behaviour
- 172Hate speech
- 136Serious bodily harm (physical violence)
- 80Public hate speech
- 60Sexual assault
- 53Extreme physical violence
- 47Cyber hate
- 43Attack against property, including desecration
- 27Damage to property
- 1Abusive literature and music